This TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY, S.L. Data Protection Policy applies to browsing our website, www.alemany.com, as well as to the purchase of our products through it. It sets out how the personal data collected on this website will be handled. It is essential that you read it and accept it to continue browsing.
This website is in line with the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE or LSSI).
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY, S.L., domiciled in Os de Balaguer (Lleida), C / Barcelona 4, registered in the Mercantile Register of Lleida in Volume 52, Folio l929, Inscription 1a, C.I.F. B25261496, and e-mail address [email protected] (hereinafter, "TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY")
Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The legal basis for the processing of data of people who purchase products offered by TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY on this website, is the execution of the online sales contract.
The categories of data covered are identifying data, namely, username, first and last name, address, telephone, email, and IP address.
COMMERCIAL INFORMATION DATA
No categories of economic or financial data are treated, nor are specially protected data.
Identification data. Name and surname, date of birth, postal address, e-mail and telephone.
Payment information. Payments for our products are managed through the secure payment gateway of Pay Comet or Paypal, so that TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY does not collect any personal data of this nature.
Any information you voluntarily send us to our email address [email protected]
The data you provide us through our newsletter or newsletter subscription forms.
Contact form: This is a contact form for inquiries, suggestions, or contact. In this case, the email will be used to respond and send the information that the user requires through the web. Please do not use the form to send us advertising.
Registration form: In this case we ask the user for the following personal data: Name, Surname, Address, Email, and Date of birth (optional). It serves so that the user can create an account in our system and thus have access to its functionalities.
Subscription form: There are forms to activate the subscription on the website. Once subscribed, the user will receive a confirmation email in their email inbox that they will need to confirm in order to validate their email address. The data provided will be used only to send Newsletters and keep the user updated on our news and specific offers, exclusive to subscribers.
Sales form: We also process personal data to manage the purchase by the user of our products in order to be able to manage the order, payment and all operations related to the purchase of the chosen product / s. This includes sending tracking emails by us, answers to inquiries about the order, invoices, receipts, etc.
The information and sale of our products is not aimed at minors. However, those under the age of 16 who wish to register on our website and / or purchase our products must have the permission of the parent / guardian or legal representative.
Likewise, in the event that you share images on our social networks in which children under the age of 16 appear, you must ensure that you have the prior authorization of the parent / guardian or legal representative of the child.
TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY reserves the right to request the accreditation of the authorization at any time.
TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY will use your personal information for the following purposes:
Provide the information you request about our products.
Register as a user of our website.
Guarantee the correct processing of your order, if you purchase any of our products.
Send you emails with business information, promotions and special discounts for subscribers.
TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY uses social networks to advertise products. In this sense, by sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorize us to reproduce and communicate them publicly on these networks for the purposes previously expressed.
You may revoke this consent at any time by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
If you are not interested in the processing of your data through the social networks of TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them.
In the event that TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, it will request your express consent to do so, which may be revoked at any time unilaterally.
NEWSLETTERS AND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the LSSICE and essentially, by its own conviction, TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY does not carry out SPAM practices, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY may send newsletters and commercial communications to those users who have previously given their express consent to do so. The information in these newsletters and communications will consist of business information, featured content, relevant advice on how the system works, and promotions. The user will have the possibility to request the cessation of the sending of these bulletins and communications in the terms foreseen by the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Society of the Information, and to revoke your consent unilaterally, also at any time, by sending an email to the following address: [email protected] or unsubscribing directly at the foot of the newsletters sent in the unsubscribe section or " unsubscribe ".
External service providers (e.g., payment processing services, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, and, email distribution, and other similar service providers) so that they can perform functions commercials in the name of TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY.
Your personal data may also be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that do not provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the Union. However, in these cases, they will be treated with scrupulous compliance with European and Spanish legislation and, in addition, the guarantees indicated below will be implemented:
• Messaging and newsletter services: E-newsletters or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. By using the services of this platform for conducting email marketing campaigns, subscription management and newsletter delivery, you should be aware that Mailchimp has its servers hosted outside the EU in the US and is hosted on the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, information is available here, approved by the European Protection Committee. Mail Chimp. 675 Ponce de Leon To NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308.
• Analytics Services: Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookies about the use of alemany.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
• PayPal: In the case of purchasing products, if you decide to pay through PayPal, your personal data will be transmitted to PayPal. The prerequisite for using PayPal is that you have an account with them. The legal basis for the transmission of data is art. 6, section 1, letter a) of the RGPD (consent) and art. 6, section 1, letter b) of the RGPD (processing for the performance of a contract). The PayPal payment service operator is PayPal (Europe) S.A.r.l. and Co., S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard ROYALL-2449 Luxembourg. By using the PayPal payment option, you consent to the transfer of your personal information, such as name, mailing address, telephone number and email address, to PayPal. The data that PayPal collects is deduced from the corresponding PayPal data protection statement. It is certified under the EU-US Privacy Protection Framework. UU. And Switzerland-EE. UU You will find them here.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our business, we use the following providers under their respective conditions of privacy:
• PAYTPV ONLINE PAYMENT ENTITY S.L., hereinafter Pay Comet. We use the Pay Comet payment gateway to manage the payment of orders by our customers by debit or credit card. Pay Comet offers services that allow platforms and merchants to operate businesses and conduct online payment transactions securely. The legal basis for the transmission of data is art. 6, section 1, letter a) of the RGPD (consent) and art. 6, section 1, letter b) of the RGPD (processing for the performance of a contract). Pay Comet complies with applicable laws to provide an adequate level of data protection for the transfer of your Personal Data.
• Arsys Internet S.L.U. Our hosting is 100% Spanish and 100% secure. It uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocols. It is the standard security technology used on the Internet to establish a secure (encrypted) connection between a server (website) and its browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.). This secure connection ensures that all data transmitted from the browser to the server will remain private and that your data is safe from hackers or anyone attempting to spy on / steal this information. One of the most common uses of SSL is to protect a customer’s data during an online transaction through data encryption.
• Web platform: WordPress.org more information at https://wordpress.org/ processes the data in order to perform its support services at alemany.com
• Web platform: Prestashop.com more information at https://www.prestashop.com/es/ processes the data in order to perform its support services at alemany.com/shop/
Your personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. After this time, TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY will proceed to remove them from their systems, without prejudice to the possibility of preserving them, limiting their treatment to the exercise and defence of claims, in the terms provided by applicable law.
You may exercise the rights listed below by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
To request, at any time, that TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY confirm that they are processing your personal data or not.
To access your personal data, request the rectification of that which is inaccurate or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other causes, it are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were requested.
In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only retain your data for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances, you object to the processing of your data. Request the portability of your data.
Revoke the consent that, if applicable, you have given for the processing of your data by TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY.
File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be revoked at any time by communicating it to TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition). This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
TORRONS I MEL ALEMANY reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or laws as well as industry practices. In such cases, the provider will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
Last updated: November 2019